For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mega Man X"

beautiful

Egoraptor my gawd i love the ur artwork its damn gorgeous in terms of ur structure and getting the actual picture down but then what i love the most in ur work is how u totally divide urself from like a high majority of the rest of artists with ur extraordinary use of colors

keep up ur frickin sweet sweetness :D

Oh yeah;

Forgot you drew as well.

You coming back to DA any time soon, or are you too cool for that old school?

Very cool!

This is more of a comment than a complaint, but the Megaman in front looks like he's about to grab his ankles and fold himself in half.

I really like the composition, using the circles to reinforce the arc shape that they are grouped in is a nice touch.

nice!

you did this by hand?

Honestly...

The first megaman just looks gay XD
He has briefs on and the way his hands are... well you know.

Everything else is kool though except megaman nvr looks like how the second one looks