Reviews for "Mega Man X"

yey megaman

that game iz AWESOME... like how you did the timeline type thing

I love this piece, I've always seen the humour to your work but this is one of the first that has actually shown some sort of meaning behind the picture. Megaman is very much deserved of a timeline and you've captured it wonderfully.

This piece is what many true artists strive for.

Not going to lie, I've often found myself drawing X many times, but never quite getting it despite my large erection on having experienced the entire Megaman and X series. The coloring is far superior and catches the very essense of each X very awesome and spectacular. I only hope one day to be as just as good enough to frame X in hand drawn glory. Keiji Inafune would be proud :D.

Time for you to gush...

It's not like you stated like a bajillion fucking times in the second "Sequelitis" that this is your favorite game.

Because of that, it makes me wonder why you drew this.

...