For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Alan Walker - Sing Me To Sleep + Dex Arson - Rampage [ Mashup ]"

overall this song is good, however it is generic for me, and there is not much energy but good work, bro :D

It started off really great but at these time frames, 01:05 - 02:11; 02:51 - 03:56. These parts sound just like 80% of the other dubstep songs and lost its uniqueness.

Nice work, Dex! ;)

DAT DROP THO!

Shit, I don't know what's better, Marshmello's remix or your remix. The way you two just use the song itself and reshape to make it look like it's brand new is just epic. My favourite part would mostly be :53, where you just stack the vocals AND the growls all together, that's just pure eargasm. And although this song is pretty great, I just have one problem with it, I just don't feel the beginning was going all smoothly. Other than that, this is just awesome.