Reviews for "{Dreams N Nightmares]"

Wonderful Piece

Love this one. The bassoons in the beginning are exactly what I was looking for (or were they oboes? I hardly know the difference). If I were to absolutely nitpick, I'd say the transition from that to the piano bit was a wee bit sudden. Other than that though, wonderful.

I hope you wouldn't object if I were to use it in a flash movie? I may need to cut out a part for a scene where everything goes silent, though.

BritZombie responds:

Wow i'd love for it to be in a flash.

Ill take the remember the paino comment

Thanks!

sunny and cher

yo
the switch after the intro to the piano part was unexpected but worked real nice. gorgeous melody. as it progresses and the strings come in and that there are some real moments of gold. i like the way this doesn't get lazy, keeps moving and progressing.
good job
;ped

Interesting

This track is really well done.

There just seems to be some arrangement and perhaps patch issues. The tuba im guessing at the beginning doesnt really blend with double basses on a few notes. I dont know if this was intentional or not.

Your melodies and the way they fit together are great.

If definably downloading this.

Keep it up!

BritZombie responds:

Wow cheers mate. Ill be honest it wernt intentional but it was best i could do

I worked hard on this, shame only 2 downloads maybe ill get few more

Nice!

I really like a bunch of things here.

I liked the piano a lot. It sounds really nice and peaceful.

The strings were also nice.

I didn't like how the first section ended so abruptly. There was no falling time.

I also didn't like the lack of counter melody. There seemed to be a single melody going on over and over.

Well, it was a good song, much better than the best classical I could make. Keep it up!

BritZombie responds:

Thanks, Yeah the melody was a bit repititve. Its all stuff to remeber for my next track

Cheers for the review!

Uh oh, friend

Sigh.. I fear the zero voters will be here soon. I will help you the best I can, but I'm afraid it will not be enough.

I've heard better samples, but that piano and string melody is great. With them both mixing together, it brings back many magical memories. It gives me much to think about. Friend, you have a talent when it comes to repetetive, yet great compositions.

I must now say that I've just noticed how that piano is going. I'm quite intrigued on how you've managed to do this. I think I've been swept away from your music. Perhaps make another thing like this, but leave out the nightmare side. I would like to hear something from you with a softer, and more dreamy side like the first piano slides.

I'm giving you a five to protect you from the zero voters. I am fond of your music, friend, and I shall be back frequently to check on you and your music.

An Ally,
Bosa

BritZombie responds:

Prehaps ill try the dream stlye more thanks for the comments. mate.

Please PM me to tell me why Id get zero votes, i really tried hard with this and im glad you noticed

Dunno why id get voted 0, and ill be sure to review you