Reviews for "Animation Warrior Theme"

What the....

I was playing in a server in CS with a mod I've never seen before. All this time I thought the song was from the server, but it was actually from here? GAH! I never would've guessed, since it fits so well. Hm, that would explain why the music was still playing after I quit the game. For my sheer stupidity and for a good ol' time, a fifen for you sir. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

A very nice song, more peeps should download!!!

This was a very nice song, something new with a nice beat. I dont understand why people aren't downloading it! they must be stupid or something.

NightHawk22 responds:

I'm hoping the downloads will spike after Xipp releases the flash that goes with it.
Thanks for the positive review,
NightHawk22

Awesome!

Awesome! I really enjoyed it. Nice fast melodies. The bass was a bit distorted, but hey, it's techno! Great job! Check out my song, {-Kick off-}. Thanks!

Keep it easy ;)

Dj-Element

((VOTED 5))

Wow dude. This has to be one of the best techno songs I have ever hear. It was just so fast paced and interesting. I didnt at any part feal bored and it never got repetitive. And heres a question. Did you do that on the computer or a real keyboard. Because if you did it on a real keyboard then you have defiantly got a talent in fast moving fingers. It almost seamed like a video game song a little though. Was there any inspiration from a certain video game?

NightHawk22 responds:

I did this all on the computer, but I do have a knack for fast moving fingers, as I can play Maple Leaf Rag by Scott Joplin. It does sound like a video game song kind of, but I didn't have any inspiration, I just made it to be used in Animation Warrior, soon to be submitted by Xipp.
Thanks for the kind words,
NightHawk22