Reviews for "Apple Tree"

really good

keep it up!

Truly amazing

This song is probably one of the nicest songs I`ve ever heard. I've always wondered how good music can still get... now I know!
Since I'm not English/American in any way, it's hard for me to understand all of the lyrics. That's why I want to ask you if there's anywhere around the Internet where I can find them?
However, this is absolutely the most magnificent song I can think of right now.

10. what else?

It also helps to know what this song is about and what it means.

Really good song...brilliant

Fairly depressing, with dark mystery surrounding the lyrics. The simplicity of the tune makes it very memorable. One of the, if not the, best songs that I've ever heard on NG.

monkeycat responds:

Oh wow, thanks so much! I haven't read these comments in years, had no idea you had left such an awesome comment! Please visit me on YouTube, just search for Kerin Gedge and you'll find me :)

great song

you listen at first for the catchy tune, but the lyrics keep you coming back. great song.

monkeycat responds: