Reviews for "buckshot episode 1"

This video is a classic lol, i always hated Christina and her "Genie in a Bottle" song.

I actually enjoyed this cartoon. I admit there are a lot of better ones made at this time, but this is still quite fun. It's mostly because we get to see Scrotum the puppy! I think he was the first character to appear in other flashes not made by the same artist. It's amazing how far we've come. The animation isn't bad.

The one with him is obviously the best. It's the one with grenades. The music is nice too. I don't know why this has millions of views. There's no nudity!

poor doggy xD

Wicked!

I loved being able to kill the shit out of an annoying celebrity like Christina. I'm saddened that this didn't turn into a full blown series, but maybe it can make a comeback in 2012? That'd be sweet.

For it's time, this had great visuals and sound effects. it's no wonder why your works got so badass when you got better tools. This was sweet dude! Let's see that fullblown game!

Re: Hmmm Memories.... (DennE-II)

New Order - Confusion (Pump Panel Reconstruction Mix)
thats the song.