Reviews for "Hyperdestructive"

Nice!

this is one of your top 4 best songs for sure. i can imagine an evolved even better form of this kinda stuff in the future. i think your kinda going for the video game sounding synths but i think if you switched it up and used some professional hardcore and trance patches your stuff would be godlike.

What software did you use

wat sofware did u use

COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW PIZZAKID1993 JUST 14 SEC. AND I DOWNLOADED IT!

is there such a thing as too awesome?

i didnt even listen too this for 20 seconds and i downloaded it.
Some parts didnt seem to flow as well as they couldve.... then again it may just be my brain cant cope with the epicness XD
5/5
10/10
19/20
Keep it up brotha!

great song

What can i say it is just such a great song i could listen to it over and over again. it kind of makes me think that someone could put this in a level for a videogame it would be like one of futuristic city levels where your fighting all sorts of things. oh yeah one last thing how did you make this.