Reviews for "Police Bike"

This game is amazing especially when it’s made by the co creator of this site. Love this game Tom Fulp!

lol didnt system of a down write a song about this just after it happened

reminds me of the suicide bomber game on here too

Nice game

OK not bad at all, great gameplay on that bike, hehe and tom was coming at me fast hehehe, the cars killed me though heheh, anyways great game. Now this being a game and all, there were some nice elements about it, but also there could be some small changes and I will get to that below somewhat, but other then that this was pretty good, keep up your efforts because its well noticed. I did enjoy how this had a Dazzling effect throughout it so I was geneuenly impressed with this game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Not sure it needs much at all maybe just some added splashy effects.

~X~

it is oddly satisfying and the intro is very goofy, absurd simple pretty hard tho. i can only get like 500 max. somehow i still am not bored even after playing like at least 10 minutes

That was fun. I liked the political undertones. I like how it said use force when necessary. That was with literally everyone! Well, not the cars. Why don't people do this against the Westboro Baptist Church?

A really big meme was the casually pepper spraying cop. I guess it could be worse. I love the goofy designs. You are of course talented, Mr. Fulp. That's why you made this website.