Reviews for "Electric Vibes"

amazing

Hey thanks dude👍

Awesome! Reminds me of stranger things. It's totally going on my workout playlist.

Nice! Good music choice for workout 👍

This will gladly go in my Geometry dash level! Thank you!

XD nice!

Ha! 80's as heck. Those toms are hilarious.
I really like all of your leads - the EQ in particular. They sit in a really nice spot, so it feels good to listen to. Except maybe the arp at 1:01, which might have felt better panning from side to side. It's a little too harsh to remain in one narrow space. But that's nitpicking.

It would have also been cool to hear this strip back down before the end, and build more at the climax than in previous iterations of the pattern. Might've provided better resolution. Then you could strip it back down to the bass and the drums before hi-passing it down and fading it out.

Great world you've created, man. I like it a lot.

EddieNiga responds:

Hey thanks for that long review, I will take your suggestions in consideration for future projects. Thanks!

this is really good. i normally go on rants about what people did well and how they could have done it better. this is so good i think i can just say everything is great. i wish i could make songs like this. my only possible suggestion is it could be faster, but that is such a small detail, its a great song.

EddieNiga responds:

Hey thanks for the review!