Reviews for "shores of hell revisited"

dude,

Looks like I missed a couple of yours. Sorry man.
Excellent job on the combination of instruments. This was mixed pretty well too.
I liked the feel of this one alot. I thought of walking the path to the gates of hell, with all the minions and demons lining that path, pounding their spears on the ground, in a "welcoming"...haha.

Awesome man.

Thanks for your vote, Bad-Man-Incorporated! You voted 5 for shores of hell revisited, raising its score from 3.75 to 4.00

mhb responds:

yeahy yeahy. thanks for the fiven man. and for bein' able to get the general picture of the song. sometime in the future there will be a final version of this tune. but i'm not givin' away any ideas about it just yet. lets just say that the spear pounding is pretty damn close, not exact, but real damn close.

Doom.

Fuck yeah! You truly captured the dark hopeless feeling the original song portrays so nicely. I really like this one.

You should check out my song "- Hybrid -". My own little tribute to Doom aswell as Duke Nukem.

Very nice tune, this one!

Awesome

That's fucking cool man! Metal

BADASS!

Its so menacing and creepy! I love it \m/

Music for that killer instinct.

This makes me wanna play Doom again and kick some demon ass!