Reviews for "Rage (loop version)"

LOUD NOISES!!!

I like it man. no no no. LOVE IT!
Everything sounds pretty awesome! And loud. loud I tell ya.
Cool shit beano.

Hey gore...at least I'm on top.
:P

Thanks for your vote, Bad-Man-Incorporated! You voted 5 for Rage (loop version), keeping its score at 5.00.

DarKsidE555 responds:

"Hey gore...at least I'm on top"

I lolled, seriously. XD
Yeah, it's loud...LOUD...like LOUD NOISES! :D

Cheers old beano!

((VOTED 5))

This track was da shit. I love metal. That riff was heavy. It could have loop a lot smoother though. But really this song doesnt seam like it was meant to be made for looping. SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO IT.

BECAUSE IT WAS FOR THE MONTHLY AUDIO CONTEST. ;P

I will make a full song out of this one...I know that it not loops that smooth. : /

Anyways, thanks for the review and vote! :D

WoW!

This is nice. Just scrachy. Its nice for a loop. How long did this take to perfect?

10/5 form me :)

~-ReapeRs-LeGenD-~

Very fast actually...1 hour? I mean, the loop is only 24 secs. XD

lollers, thanks for teh review!

awesome

great guitars and drums. make more like this.

I'm trying! D:

Thanks for da review! :)

This was a great loop.

This was a great loop. I let it play through a couple of times and had a hard time telling that it looped at all. This would be great for a game that has a battle that could last for a any amount of time or something like that. Congrats on having it used on so many submissions. There isn't any reason why it shouldn't be used.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, it's quite liked and I'm glad that it made the cut in so many submission! :)