Reviews for "Rage (loop version)"

Always good

no matter how many times it loops i love it over and over again. May i use this song for my website, i of course will give credit where credit is due my friend!

Cool going there! Thanks dude! \m/

Fun but kind of weak

Good to see some metal entries in the contest. This is some fine guitar work, but overall it sound very weak.

The guitar is played nicely but I don't like how the distortion sounds. The guitar just sounds weak. Maybe some bass would have helped and some better guitar effects. I think you should have put some more guitar soloing or playing with the higher frequencies a bit. All these things would have made the loop much heavier sounding. I do like the riff though, good stuff.

The drums are as boring and repetitive as they get. I imagine you do not have the proper equipment to set up a drum part to put your guitar on. Either way you managed to get something that sounds like its basically lacking effort-wise... I'm not dissing your ability, I'm saying you could have done better but you didn't.

Hey, least you got used in a badass flash at the very least. Better than I did =X. Keep at it and have Bad-Man-Inc make you more drums, cause "this hate inside us!" sounds WAY better simply because of those drums. Good job on that guitar riff though.
-hybrisyinbrid

DarKsidE555 responds:

A long and detailed review for such a small loop. lol.

Hm...you're really one of the first who think that my guitar sounds weak. Maybe it's because of the compression or the fact, that I don't have bass (yet) in my submissions. A guitar is focused on the middles and highs you know. Bass gives all tunes a better brighter, not as bla weak sound. But I get your point. ;)

Drums? Oh yeah...my big problem...is history. I got EZdrummer now as well and I'm doing pretty well with it. No more beatcrap for me. :D

Indeed, the usage for flashmovies kinda suprised me a little there but it's cool stuff, so I'm pretty happy with it. Also, I got 3rd place in the contest, which was kick ass as well. :D

Thanks a lot for the big review man! I'll pay ya back soon! ;D

Not a great loop, but A+++ 'event intro'.

I like the way you have a good amount of variation with the drums in the 2nd 7s.

Not keen on the last 2s or the way it works as a loop.

As a short intro to something, though, like a boss spawning (Cassandra?) or whatever, it'd work brilliantly.

Other minor complaint - I feel you should've varied the volume of the drum beats a bit.

DarKsidE555 responds:

The drums are my major problem but I think with my new prog...thats history for good. Thanks for the review man!

This song smells of >:(

Now this be really angry (I should've turned my speakers down from max first). I don't know a lot about guitar etc but the start really sounds... wobbly... but else this is great stuff, really liked the drums here. loops excellent for being live recorded and mp3 too

Good luck in the contest!

(this is my 666th review >:O )

OMGS! It's teh 666! I'm gonna diezorz. D:

Thanks for teh review mate! >: (

WoW!

This is nice. Just scrachy. Its nice for a loop. How long did this take to perfect?

10/5 form me :)

~-ReapeRs-LeGenD-~

Very fast actually...1 hour? I mean, the loop is only 24 secs. XD

lollers, thanks for teh review!