Reviews for "Rage (loop version)"

nice

I like it a lot, but the loop is kinda disconnected. when it goes from the end to the beginning.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Yeah, I know but thats because of the player...besides, it's bitch hard to loop an .mp3 recording correctly. :/

Thanks for listening!

Respect

It was good...and what did you use to make it.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Programs you mean? Well, for recording CubaseSX3. For the drums, beatcrap at that time and for my guitars a PodXt. Thanks for checking man!

...

Like the guy below me said. Its kinda so-so.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Ok then. I mean, it's all a matter of taste, na isn't it?

...

I don't really like it. But, then again, i was never a fan of this kind of music. Anyway, i say 6/10. I am wondering what program you used. I mainly use fruity loops.

its loops well, and the beats go together well, but i'm not a big fan of the sound.
~Coran

DarKsidE555 responds:

I use CubaseSX3 for my recordings and all kinds of stuff. Well, point taken. I wished you told me what you don't like about the sound but ok, I'm fine with the review.

Awesome!!

Dude thats awesome!!!! Can I plz have the tabs? PLZ!?!?!?!?!

Well...uhm...yeah you could...if I had them. XD

I was to lazy to make some, sry. :(