Reviews for "Alley of the Dolls Pt. 4"

"Abracadaver!"

That was so excellent.

Waiting impatiently...

Oh man, make it bloody. Make it BLOODY!

Never fails to impress!

Once again Robert Feldman makes an amazing piece of Flash art that deserves to be displayed in a demented classy art gallery in New York or another major city. This series also is becoming increasingly satanic (as in Satan and hell, not Church of Satan's revenge ceremonies), which is nice and creepy. Like the amazing reviewer, blaze21, before me, the doll does remind me of Chucky, and this particular episode of "The Bride of Chucky." Great work!

Greatness!

This series keeps on getting better and better with every episode.
There was definately some great animation in this flash, as well as some great storyline to go with it all!
Great artwork and sound as well! I absoloutely love the black and white style aswell... one of the series I can actully see working better black and white opposed to colour.
Congrats on yet another award!

Getting better every time

I am starting to really enjoy this series now as they just keep getting better and better. I thought the first one was pretty boring but since then you have improved loads. well done!