For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Hero to Zero"

Not Bad

Music wuz good just work on the lyrics a bit but all in all a good song

pretty good

good band

Woot

pretty good Yeah I agree the singer need some work or a better mic or program lol good work though keep it up man 0.o

Writing as I listen.

Hate the singer.
Your bass player needs to turn down his treble and turn up his bass... it's too over powering and sounds awful. <--- I'm a bass player myself, do you know what he uses?
Some pretty catchy shit though, I wouldn't call this my kind of punk, it's pop punk..Or it could just be the 'new punk' I've heard about.. not really my kind of music.
I like some of the effects you've got going on in the background around 1:30ish..
They're some sort of guitar manipulations, right?
It's a nice song, I can see why people like it, you've got some really lovely harmonies going on there.

Nice!

Well, I'm not REALLY a fan of this "pop-ish" Punk, allthough I must say this sounds pretty awesome. I'll give you 8/10, and 5/5. <3