Reviews for "Hero to Zero"

what do you have?

The band rocks!

The Singer is a little bit quiet but else good!

Writing as I listen.

Hate the singer.
Your bass player needs to turn down his treble and turn up his bass... it's too over powering and sounds awful. <--- I'm a bass player myself, do you know what he uses?
Some pretty catchy shit though, I wouldn't call this my kind of punk, it's pop punk..Or it could just be the 'new punk' I've heard about.. not really my kind of music.
I like some of the effects you've got going on in the background around 1:30ish..
They're some sort of guitar manipulations, right?
It's a nice song, I can see why people like it, you've got some really lovely harmonies going on there.

realy good song!!!

i like the bass and percusion, good alone of guitar

Woot

pretty good Yeah I agree the singer need some work or a better mic or program lol good work though keep it up man 0.o

Super cool! :D