For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "-Dark dreams-"

Pretty epic

I don't really have much to say, other then this is amazing.

I don't know anything about music, as you may be able to tell by my profile, I have nothing in the audio portal and only like 5 reviews for them. I just don't know that much. I don't know anything about how to criticize you like

"The diversity is off raise the tone to E-flat second chorus"

I can't understand something like that. Flash is more my forte.

I can understand that this song is awesome. I don't like to review audio, but this song is so amazing, I had to. Sorry that I can't give you criticism, because I doubt you can get much better, and certainly not by my advice.

This is extremely sweet. NICE JOB!

5/5
10/10
Download

Keep it up!

Waterflame responds:

well the only thing better than constructive criticism must be hearing you made something totally awesome and nearly flawless, right? XD i still dont let it get to my head tho, i know i can always, always be better than i am now. and well, ive never realy felt that anything i made was perfect, things never are. but thanks alot! :D and also for reviewing, even tho you dont do it alot! :)

All of a sudden...

You know what? I guess I'm a closet Drum N' Bass fan and it's your fault! So... thank you lol.

5/5

I might remix this. I won't post it Newgrounds without your permission I promise but I'd like to get in touch maybe on AIM or something. I did a version of Emotion Locomotion I'd like you to hear. Peace man keep up the good music.

fukkin a

this is amazing.

10/10 5/5 its downloaded and its on repeat in my winamps! : ]

...

I think this is the epitome of the perfect song on newgrounds. There's nothing wrong with it, it has great replay value, it's nice and calm, it's catchy, it's original. It's the perfect song.

Awesome

You and dimrain 47 are my favorite artists.