Reviews for "-Dark dreams-"

Nice.

I agree with Sweetz666 it would be easy to get lost in it's so good.

This is the business!

Ok I like this even better than the last song of yours I reviewed. The drums and synths really create a nice energy on this one. And the variations and changes keep it fresh throughout. Keep up the good work cuz if this is a sign of things to come I'll be seeing you on Renegade Hardware or a similar label before long. MASSIVE UPS!

sweet <:-)

man tha guys vright get sighed you will be biger then a-con

Damnit man Genius!

This song might even be better then some of the drum n bass I've been seeing on those record store sites lately..

Get yourself signed!!! I'd buy a CD..

Great intro to start it off

This song was put together amazingly well. The intro gets my attention right away, and then the song just has an amazingly cool sound to it. It changes up enough to keep it from getting boring. Great work.