Reviews for "-Dark dreams-"

Read the thing below.. =P

The name is rather decieving.. it sounds dark only around 2:17+ where it starts to get more intense..
Two songs in one? You decide..
(lawl)

nice

o teh noes thisPWNS

Very nice

this has a good pulse to it as if on the run from something dark could go well with a couple movies as already said if i had to pick i could see this in a perfect dark kind of movie infact its perfect for that towards the end bogs down real hard as if your cornered and now you have to fight and then the very end once your dark foe has been vanquished there is relief and a small ray of sunlight

Great Fan of your work :)

You're tunes are friggin' awesome
I especially like yer track, -Hospital-
Love your work
Keep it up!

nice like...melted ice?

ive been looking for some sick boss music for my game thx man but unfortunetly im ganna hafto give u an 8 to even out the scores lmao
p.s. keep up the good work