Reviews for "Alacrit (Original Mix)"

You're musician since only 2 years but you're making better tracks than those that produce since 10 years...

This one's so nice! You nailed aggression and energy with it! You deserve WAY more attention!!! ;D

Thanks!

Very good track! This drop is perfect! You deserve more! (every rewiewer already said that)

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks! I'm glad there's one more person enjoying my music!

Love the way this flows altogether. :D

I like the control of dynamics and how the drops are pretty powerful; neat work on that. ^_^

I do feel like the overall energy could be brought higher, but other than that, this is a really solid track. Props to you, Kaixo! :)

- MrKoolTrix

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks! Yeah, energy could've been higher.

Love the track dude! The melodies are great and I espically love the craziness of the drops. Amzing music like always. Keep up the phenomenal work!

I really like the overall vibe of this song, and the sounds are really good.
The buildup is really good, and the drop is phenomenal.
It could use more energy overall; it seems a little low-key for such an intense melody.
Other than that, it's really good, and I encourage you to keep going with this style. You've got a good sound worked out.
4.5/5

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks! I was worried that it might sound messy... And I'm working on trying to put more energy in my tracks, still having trouble with that.