Reviews for "Time For Punishment"

WOOOO

This is Great stuff i will probably use it in a video in youtube if thats ok with you

oh one more thing

SPREAD THE ROCKING WOO WOOO WOOOOO!! xD

TheRealSam responds:

YEAH GO AHEAD AND USE IT MAN!!! :)
Thanks for your review! Send me the link when the video's done! :)

I was looking for this track

When I played Light People On Fire, I always looked foward to listening to this track since it was awesome, I always wanted to hear it but I didn't know that you produced this awesome metal lol. I especially loved the tone, it's really unique.

:D Thanks a lot!
It took you quite some time to find it though ^^

super duper!

i dont really listen to heavy metal
but this is awesome! :)

TheRealSam responds:

Wow, don't know how you can like it if you don't usually listen to metal music x)
Anyway, thanks a lot!! :D

>:D

Probably my favorite song you have ever made.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot! New stuff will come soon, hope one of them will become your new favorite :p

Wow...

You are very awesome can you tell me how did you do this music? It's really really amazing.

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah thanks a lot! If I remember correctly, I used a Zoom G2.1u pedal for the guitars, some FL studio drum sounds, and Broomstick Bass for the bass, and mixed everything in Magix Music and Video Maker Generation 6... Wasn't that good, but it was the best I could find back then ^^ If you're speaking about composition, well I don't know, it just... comes to me I guess?