Reviews for "Time For Punishment"

This is epic!!

this is the greatest song ever!more like time for Epic!!!!you rock man!!!most might agree with me!!!i mean this is the best song i have ever heard!!epic kudos for u!

TheRealSam responds:

well thank you!!!you're very kind!!!thank you man!thanks :D

Makes you want to headBang or Curb stomp babies

Its great, has a mosh pit feeling to it and i agree with every review to date, it does make you want to smash some ones skull in or curb stomp a baby.

I do have a suggestion though, have to tried tuning the backup guitar to something else, idk why but i feel like if it had a diffrent sound it might be better, an the solo near the end should maybe be turned up a bit. the sound of the main rift kinda overwelms it. Just a thought though. Keep Playing the Tunes though, its a kick ass song.

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah thanks for the review!
This song is like 3 years old so I don't have the files to remix it anymore x) maybe I'll record it again if I've got some time to myself (which is far from being the case actually ahah)

BRUTAL!

Man I can't think of what even to compare this too but I am LOVIN the feeling it gives you to just look at the guy next to you and beat the BRAKES OFF HIS ASS!! 20/10 stars if i could!

Pure violence, that's the spirit :3
Thanks a lot dude!

Don't Underestimate yourself, it's nice.

I like it, would be a perfect song for a fighting scene or so, games, anime idk.
Respect, Andy J.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks man!! :) Well if some animator passing by reads you, I hope he'll take what you said into account.

freckin great

awsome heavy metal

TheRealSam responds:

Thx alot man ur awsome too! :)