Reviews for "Time For Punishment"

AWSOME

THX

FIRE!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAUUUUGUGHHH!!!

Seriously though. This was fucking awesome.

TheRealSam responds:

Ahahah thanks a lot man! :)

Consistently awesome

all of your stuff is exceptional, and this is no exceptional in its exceptionalness, in fact it is exceptionally exceptional. Wait, what?

5/5, 10/10 ;)

TheRealSam responds:

Well thank you for your exceptional review about how exceptionally exceptional my exceptional songs are. Yet, in my exceptional opinion, I find this exceptional song way less exceptionally exceptional than my exceptional more recent exceptional songs ^^ Anyway, thanks an exceptional lot exceptional exceptional exceptional.

Wow...

You are very awesome can you tell me how did you do this music? It's really really amazing.

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah thanks a lot! If I remember correctly, I used a Zoom G2.1u pedal for the guitars, some FL studio drum sounds, and Broomstick Bass for the bass, and mixed everything in Magix Music and Video Maker Generation 6... Wasn't that good, but it was the best I could find back then ^^ If you're speaking about composition, well I don't know, it just... comes to me I guess?

YOU NEVER DISAPOINT!

Like all your other songs, there really is no suprise to how good this one is nice work keep rockin!

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah, this one's actually VERY old, can't believe it got so popular :p
Thanks a lot man!