Reviews for "A Place of Misery (complete)"

((VOTED 5))

Very nie job. The guitar was phenominal. Nice and fast paced and really deep. The singing was nothing to die for but was definantly a lot better than the screams those 15 year olds try to do. Anyway very nice job.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man. The different styles of metal vocals are an acquired taste, of course. (Which kind do you like?)And yeah, I'm not 15, or close to it, so that helps. haha.
Glad you liked it, and thanks for the review and 5!\m/

gothic at the start

Starts almost goth like, but than really goes heavy. Hard to hear the vox but I clearly hear when you keep saying "yeah". 1st time for me hearing vox on heavy metal audio portal so that is a big originality factor. I like the background electric guitars. Is that you playing them or your buddy(s). Well made and true to the heavy metal genre. I would only suggust make the vox loud. Those professional heavy metal artists are like screaming in the mic. You seem to be whispering compared to them. So 5/5 voting and worthy of the audio portal 5. Probably should have gotton #1 spot but oh well # 2 spot is good too. Bye for now

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, yeah..yell into the mic. Pretty much is what I did. I just compressed the vocals to be all one volume, and kept it "tone" similar to the song..so it was more of an instrument, than intrusion.
Funny, must be your speakers..or if your media player is set up with your equalizer turned on, that will also mute them a bit.
Whole song was done by me. But there are a few other metal songs on this site with vocals. Alot of the vocals are mine, but...quickbeam, gorebastard,speedmetalmessiah, Rickbass21 etc...all have songs with vocals. Really good vocals comin from alot of others in the metal section too. (I am old and forgetful).

ANYHOO, Thank you, for the vote and review!!\m/

Awesome

Awesome vocals. Awesome music. Overall awesome.
\m/

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks alot man, glad you like it!\m/

fucking pwnage

Reminds me a lil of pantera for some reason, which fucking pwns. Anyway, i loved this alot, good, thick, and old fassion 80s to early 90s metal!You never hear shit like that today. I'd wished they would've, though, because that is fucking hot. Good job.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Glad you like it man. Pantera is probably a huge influence on me, cause they are my favorite band. Heavy as fuck drudgy music..with brutal heavy vocals, with the ocassional kickass actual singing.

Anyways, thanks for the review, man. Glad you like it.\m/

Rock on man!!

Sounds good man.Is this an original song or a cover? Anyways,everything sounds bad ass.Later man.

Thanks alot man!!
This one is an original. Glad you liked it, man!!
Hope you got somethin comin soon!\m/