Reviews for "Magic of the Altmer"

A Bard's Tale Variety

Sounds like a Bardish tale of sorts....I like it

Bosa responds:

A Bard's Tale.. hm.. I like it.

Reminds me of somthing

I like this song, as well as your other work. You work reminds me of LoZ music, which has some of my most favorite music in it, Especially Twilight Princess which is were this, sounds like, it belongs. I enjoyed listing to it as well as your others, good work.

Awesome

Well this is my first time hearing your music and I must say that I like it, I like it alot. Ive tried making music that could fit in the classical area but it never worked out for me, it always came out sounding, for lack of a better word, like crap.

Im definatly going to listen to all your other music.

Bosa responds:

Welcome, and enjoy my music! I'm always happy to meet a new listener. If you ever need help with music, I offer training services for free.

-Bosa

Ho again?

This is so good! I really think you can be able to make a disk!

Each time i ear your music, i can feel the energie you give in that! This is so wonderful! I beleive in your creation and your talent!

Bosa responds:

I'm already working on it, brother! And it's people like you that keeps me making the music you enjoy.

-Bosa