For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Quickie - Mina Ashido!"

No comment

Mineta is best girl.

Fight me. :|

Sure, lemme just rub this in OH GOD MY HANDS ARE BURNING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i love you Fate lol Mina is my fav BnHA girl too

I love it. For less than a day, this is amazing. I've been a big fan of your artwork since.. I dunno, the original Slave to Pleasure animation? You've really come a long way since then. For you to make this in less than a day just blows my mind. Maybe it's not perfect, but it's great and that's all that matters. I love your style. Keep doing what you're doing man, you're really helping us all boost the economy with massive tissue sales. (Ahh, the days of terrible tissue jokes) Anyways I just wanted to leave some words of encouragement from a long time fan, I feel like I've been a creepy lurker for far too long. Cheers!