Reviews for "Quickie - Mina Ashido!"

Was nice ass view.

Sweet

I love it. For less than a day, this is amazing. I've been a big fan of your artwork since.. I dunno, the original Slave to Pleasure animation? You've really come a long way since then. For you to make this in less than a day just blows my mind. Maybe it's not perfect, but it's great and that's all that matters. I love your style. Keep doing what you're doing man, you're really helping us all boost the economy with massive tissue sales. (Ahh, the days of terrible tissue jokes) Anyways I just wanted to leave some words of encouragement from a long time fan, I feel like I've been a creepy lurker for far too long. Cheers!

The girls are all pretty good, but yeah Hashido kin of steals the show from others, especially the wondering of... if her fluids are Acid, does she control it ? If not... Man you have t be dedicated to love her, or have a good regeneration in store.

This drawing leads one to believe that things escalated quickly. Wait...oh...OOHHH!!! Mina is the super slick acid queen that leaves everybody tripping. That rubber duck is like, 'Take the deal mofo! Take it!'