Reviews for "VampireHunter Ina 2"

Yeah.

Great like the first one, although the sound effects are a lot quieter than they should.
The battle scenes seem pretty slow, but those are just about the only negatives in a whole pile of positive aspects. Good job.

( Why do all the black guys die? )

Work On The Emphasis

The Movie was great, sound was good, but the actors had NO emphasis or emotion at all. Over all this movie was great, but the feeling coming form their voices would make it that much better. example: when the "swat leader" was asking what was going on, he should sound scared and worried, not calm and bored. anyway... other than that it was good.

ImageNation responds:

Well we wanted him clam and board but right now we are looking in to changeing it and letting our actors go crazy... live and learn we always say

well...

well, i'm not quite as upset as the last guy about the plot, although i admit it was a problem. You guys could have at least bothered to find something more "believable" to how this island could possibly exist. somehow the government keeping it around for killing criminals didn't seem logical to me. Otherwise, good stuff, good stuff. animation was choppy just a bit, but the drawings that WERE there were done with great care. are you thinking what i'm thinking? VAMPIRE HUNTER DRESSUP DOLL!! :)

ImageNation responds:

lol we will get Ngp (our editor) on that doll game right away:) thanks for the review we will keep it in mind

The only good part was the drawings

I agree w/sinsorrow, cliches can really ruin anything. Ever seen a Steven Siegal movie? It was like watching one of those. With ur animation and drawing skills, u could make a kick ass movie, but originality helps a lot. This movie didnt have it.

ImageNation responds:

We love cliches in fact the word it self seem to be one now on newground where as before it was "that was so gay" but trends what can you do. as for not being original we don't think any thing much is any more everythings been done it's just how you twist it that matters

not great but not horrid

the movie was great except for all the stuff you ripped off of, resident evil, vamp hunter d, blade 1 and 2 the list goes on, voices needed a little work but 0ver all I liked, never seen the frist tho I might want to check it out..

with a rateing of 3 don't do it dude you'll just be wasteing you time