For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 31 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "VampireHunter Ina 2"

Awesome

rammstein as background music nice touch...:)

Getting better, but still

It's pretty much the same as the the last one.
I have a question though. Why were those two in the beginning walking at night while knowing that there are vampires? I mean, it was like they were just begging to be killed.

Country boy's opinion

Well As I said above, I am no city boy. And when it comes to shows it takes alot to please me. this does it without trying

Ah... no

Well the idea of the government sending people to an inpending doom to die or become infected is just outrageous, i must say. The voice acting... was agonizing that I couldn't bare to watch anymore after the girls boyfriend transformed and died. And to accompany bad voice acting was bad animation... then I was struck with a question, why are these people walking in the dark when they know there on a island full of vampires? 3/10 for effort.

fucken asome