Reviews for "VampireHunter Ina 2"

Nice

DaedraEater, make a better one. If ur gonna rip on something that was pretty well done and is better than most, then u best try to prove u can do better, if not, give credit where it is due. this was well thought out and has a better plot than most other vampire films

Really?

I checked out the first one after watching retsupae's review, and I wasn't expecting much. All I've got to say is... what the hell?

The story makes no sense, the audio quality is terrible, and the animation is crude. How has this been getting 9-10s in 2009? Jesus Christ...

great plot

i think the vampire lady was te original and caused the virus and the vampire hunters a vampire to but sustains it

i dont undastud anything

what?(x1.000.000.)i thoght all the time

The plot thickens.

I see, so the vampire leader is a natural vampire. Are we to assume that she is the cause of the INA virus? Well, you know what they say about when you assume. Still going strong, keep it up.