Reviews for "VampireHunter Ina 2"

What the????

The voices are always muffled, the plot makes absolutely no sense, if there was a plot so to speak. There's just so many plot holes, and everything is done horribly, is this supposed to be a joke or something? How does this get a 3.91? I realize that this toon is old but, seriously, try putting some work into it next time.

I love it!

I love everything about ! Animation and all ! And Ina has a beautiful voice!

itd original

you had me with the rammstein

lol

great love it

Good Music!

The only good thing about this is the music. This is how I find new music; by watching videos on new grounds. Bowsers kingdom episode 8 introduced me to the Yoshida brothers. I also saw the Retsupurae of this which effects my review. It does have a lot of potential.