Reviews for "MADNESS EXPURGATION"

You did good.

Very nice, colors used here combine perfectly, and i noticed your reference to star wars

N-N-NICE!!!!

AWESOME!

Cymbourine was the most disappointing thing since my son. I mean, how much more could you possibly fuck up the entire backstory to Velour? And while my son eventually hanged himself in the bathroom of a gas station, the unfortunate reality of the Japanese cartoons is that they'll be around. Forever. They will never go away. They can never be undone. And if you're someone under the age of like, 20, who says his least favorite episode of the series was because it didn't have Kelzad in it, then I suggest you shut this review off right now, before I carefully explain to you how much of a freaking (can not say fucking) idiot you are.
So where do I possibly start? Nothing in 12 makes any sense at all. It comes off like a script written by an 30000-year-old. It's like Crinkle Cut Fries finished the script in one draft, and they decided to go with it without anyone saying it made no sense at all or was a stupid, incoherent mess. I guess at this point who's going to question Hillary Clinton for the emails until we get a definitive answer, or tell god what to do? He controls every aspect of the series. Probably got rid of those people that questioned him creatively a long time ago. I also think that everyone just assumed a newgrounds animation would be an instant hit, regardless of what the plot was. Really, how hard could it be to screw up?