Reviews for "Hans Zimmer - Interstellar (Zyzyx Remix)"

Love the voices from the movie...it really brings the memories of the movie back...
Also, the drop and the sound design is fantastic. I think you made a great progress this year (One of your track is even on DSG). Keep up your awesome work at 2018!

-P.S. Happy new year too!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Funny fact: I haven't met anyone who would have said something bad about Interstellar. The movie sure was an emotional and scientific roller coaster, one of those movies I'll never forget. And needless to say how much Hans Zimmer's soundtrack added to the atmosphere and made the movie even more enjoyable and breathtaking in any and every way possible.
But I got caried away...
You've done amazing job implementing your style into Hans Zimmer's work and made the composition awesome in your own way. It has that nostalgic note of absolute despair and infinite sadness to it, while also adds new melodies, which definitely contribute to the composition. So yeah, very good job on this one!
P.S. It's not really fitting to be that not-uplifting on the January 1st, but I just feel like it ain't very fitting to talk about the movie in a happy-go-lucky manner. So yah, sorry for da seriousness...

Thank you man <3 You explained it exactly how I wanted people to feel xD

I personally didn't like the movie (I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't apparently), but the soundtrack for it was amazing, and this is a great remix of it! I never thought I would see someone make melodic dubstep of a Hans Zimmer piece :P

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Nahhh, you aren't the only one. tons of people didn't like it because of it's complexity. But yeah thank you for the review man :)

You made my day

glad to hear it :O

I love the movie interstellar and I think you did an amazing job with this song. I absolutely love it. Great work!