Reviews for "SELF"

I absolutely want to see this as a full game! The sprite work is great, and the gameplay mechanic allows for a ton of possibilities!

devdwarf responds:

Thank you!

its a good game but some of the stages are really hard i still think you should play.

This is a pretty awesome game, I love how fun the mechanic is, i was skeptical at first, but after playing a while it's dope, I too ran into the issue of the black screen of death, however, I'm sure that's something that can be fixed in the future, but as a game itself outside of that, I definitely recommend this game!

Pretty fun, but sometimes, when I die, the screen turns black and I can't play it unless I refresh the page. The music still plays, however. Can you fix this, please?

devdwarf responds:

Yep, we're working on a fix.

So much fun man! Only things I would want are probably more trinkets to collect across levels (not to make this even MORE like celeste) and also on one of the levels I got softlocked because i went left and fell off the screen.