Reviews for "Walking Cycle for Dummies"

Nice

Ok well another good little tutorial, i think i have seen all of yours, notbad once again, music would be nice, anyways nice work...

~X~

Good job but....

Hey, this tutorial was good but only if you wanted to make a stickman walking... Maybe you could make a tutorial for non stickmen walking? I'm finding it hard to get it right and I don't know what the best and lowest file size way to do it. Thanks a lot if you make it, if not thanks for the tutorials you already have.

hey i need help

how do i trace the dl thing? i cant do it

Thanks!

Thx alot for creating this simple yet highly useful piece. Despite the tens of thousands of submissions on this site, only a tiny minority of flashers have mastered this basic skill.

un-mediocre responds:

No, thank you :)

Better and better

These tutorials are getting better and better. Great job! Looking forward to exaggerated cartoon actions like jumping and running. Keep it up!

un-mediocre responds: