Reviews for "Torture the Blammer"

There's a ton to write home about here. The graphics are pretty amazing, and there's too many things to click on. Clicking on the victim himself advances a set of predetermined frames with extra animation, and the ending has so much more to offer.

I get that AS2 is hard to get into if you're trying to make something quickly, but it would have been easy enough to have changed nothing to this work of art. Bravo.

Tango Yankee

There's not a ton to write home about here. The graphics are pretty basic, and there's only a few things to click on. Clicking on the victim himself only advances a set of predetermined frames with no animation, and the ending doesn't have much more than a few basic tweens.

I get that AS2 is hard to get into if you're trying to make something quickly, but it would have been easy enough to have different body parts take damage independently from one another, and also to have animations advancing them from one state of injury to the next.

umadbro

Cool the Medals work!
I mean oh that poor man.

Edit: He has to die then. I want mah medals.

Little-Rena responds:

He died so you could have medals!

Don't mind if I do

Crunch!

Wow that’s too fast to make another game but medals working this time without fixing or anything

Thanks!