Reviews for "Mystery Gift"

i figured out what this is about

It was pretty good graphics and nice music but at one poiont there was no sound where there should have been.

*****SPOILER, DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS*****

I figured out what happens. In hell theres a bunch of imprisoned people and they need that key to get them out. the key gets stolen and stuff and it goes through time with different people. a bunch of copied get made of it in the industrial revolution. Then it sets all the kids free from hades i think.

shadap!

what the fuck was that??! who cares about a stupid key!!!! RAHHHH!!!! bastard!!!! make something more interesting next time, u fruit!!! that was the biggest waste of time for me, watching ur stupid movie. RAHHHHH!!!!!!!

????????????????????//

what...............the........ .....fuck????????????????????? ????????????????//////

intruiging

i'm conflicted about this piece. on one hand, it was pretty interesting to watch the key's journey.

... on the other hand, it was REALLY long. or at least it felt that way. and it wasn't like it was funny or exciting or scary... so there was very little to keep me watching for that length of time. except to see the end...

nyeh... it was good, but short of great.

That ruled

It was really cool. like some sort of artistic trip thru time.