Reviews for "Detective Frofrog"

That was pretty funny!

The egg collecting part was not as rewarding as I imagined but there was good humor as well as originality. It's good that Dahlstrom actually revealed his sources of inspiration and even gave guides on how to keep shadings in place. Artistically, it was ok.

Why?

Why did this get first? Guess it was a bad day of flash.

It's a good one

Good job with the eggs to keep people with something to look for while it goes for fun, kind of another reason to watch the toon. As for the story itself, it'll be good to see some resolution with what happened here in this one. The music is cool, I would only say more about the characters and their past would be cool, and just finding out what happens. Well done and keep up the good work.

nope

it was cool and all, but couldn't keep my interest. It just didn't do it for me.

Good work

This is good, the art is good, I like the style of it. The sound is well recorded. It goes into great detail as it even has production notes. It was even interactive, as it had easter eggs to find during the movie. Nice intro to the story too. I wonder what's still to happen? good work!!

McRhyme responds: