Reviews for "Detective Frofrog"

Different.

K people. This is a big DL, so go get a drink or pee or something. Turn up the sound a bit, because some of the subtitles are hard to read.
Don't forget to collect those eggs!
I found this toon enjoyable.

McRhyme responds:

Haha! Turn up the sound cause the subtitles are hard to read. Funny...

I like this. this is funny

It was hillaours and i like your drawing style but thre was one thing i didn`t like.
It was the jaZZ. I fucking hate jazz and you should have some hard rock in you the next one instead, please.

P.s jazz e dåligt

McRhyme responds:

No, jazz is sweet. You are wrong.

Watch this!

Marcus, I thought you demonstrated a mastery of flash, and a level of programming maturity that is rare on New Grounds. I loved the Jazz introduction, and I liked the "little things" like the introductory portfolio and the magnifying glass. Nice touch. I thought the best thing about the movie was the strategic placement of the easter eggs, very challenging!
On to the cons....the "special ending" was kind of lame, I was hoping for an actual continuation or ending of the story rather than a dopey music video. And overall, I think thats my biggest critique. The plot was funny, but incomplete, and the scene about playing cards, and then the hot girl getting kidnapped....it's all a bit random and no real logical sequence of events.
However, as far as being an animator, you are talented and professional, although I think you could make it even smoother at times. A+ for creativity and effort.

McRhyme responds:

I think the plot s pretty good, I am working on a sequal - But things are going really slow. I have so much to do in school, and I am so in love I can't focus on anything... you know the feeling.

Very well thought out

You are a true animator. Pure quality.

McRhyme responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. I am working on the sequal now.

420everyday

That was a great movie but it was also worth it to get the little red things because it has an ending that you don't what to miss lol.

McRhyme responds:

Haha! Yeah, the ending is funny. It's a long story...