Reviews for "Shoot Trent Lott"

lmao

This game is hell of funny!

...

Yet again, reading the reviews were funner than the actual game... The game itself was just decent... I would have liked it more if the game had blood and actual shooting noice... The Zero theme's repetiviness was too annoying... With few flaws, this is a OK game. PEACE

Thanx! I've always wanted to kill that Bitch!

Awesome! Now make a game where I can kill that art murdering woman hating John Ashcroft!

Just to clarify...

Did you know that Strom Thurmund was a democrat? Part of a long line of segregationist democrats from the southern states. Affectionately called the Dixiecrats, southern democrats made equality an even slower fight. The democrats raked in the votes from the southern states and if it weren’t for the dixiecrats life would have been much, much easier. Damn and people act as if the American republicans are the real racists. I say that’s bullcrap; the republicans and the republicans alone have achieved the long road to racial equality. Every time someone in the Republican Party acts in a racist manner, he is out of the party, while the Democrats just deny any wrongdoing. Even today the Democrats are putting the black man down, just in different ways. Such as welfare and affirmative action make minorities slaves in the ballot box, just another page in the story of leftist shenanigans.

PS: I am Canadian, so I am non-biased towards U.S. politics.

Well.

Honestly, this is one of the most boring, repetitive games I've ever played on NG. The music wouldn't be half bad if it were different, or not so repetitive.