Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mr. Ingredient"

your walk animation beginning is a little messed up, it looks like you have the background moving at a constant rate, which makes your character slide along the floor when he shouldn't be, which is a shame because the walk cycle itself is pretty good

that's about the only error I noticed, there is some obvious tweening around 1:56, but that's a pretty minor problem

overall great stuff

Wow. I especially like the old school flavor.
I feel the narration is too quiet. I know it's supposed to be low key, but I had a hard time hearing it.

The character designs were very interesting, like ugly caricatures but in a good way. The background music was nice, but I didn't really like narrator audio. It sounded like he was about to cry the whole time, which I assume is the intention, but the tone and delivery on certain words and phrases and the accent didn't seem very consistent. Given that's a huge part in telling this story I felt it took away from it a bit, but overall it's still a very interesting animation.

Love this

Has a nice artsy style with the color and paint style but especially the color, my take on this So I have suggested some subtitles options it would be a real plus on your part. and I think the fans would appreceate it, and doesnt have to be anything fancy, just something simple text and all, try it out, it cant hurt, There are some areas that you could refine but for the mostpart this was cleverly done, And I liked it from the start you really bring some talent to the front of the table, I was pretty taken back with what you have presented here there was alot to take in aswell, and it was a pretty nifty and very interesting movie entry you have submitted here so keep them comming.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
my take on this would be adding some nifty subtitles

~X~

The cel animation really stands out and sets the scene. There is an error is the beginning walk animation, the character slides across the floor. That needs to be corrected. Colors are so bright and vivid. The music used syncs up very well.