Reviews for "Casting Call"

Best LoL 3D hentai of 2021

big pogs

pog

everything is amazing. zero complaints. 5/5

Ok, first of all the animation is amazing. This is by far one of the best I have ever seen, and not just of league characters (and in that category this is probably THE best, considering the technical level and scale)... but I am fairly underwhelmed when it comes to the "plot" and setting. I get a pervasive feeling of bore, of just wanting to get it done and over with as the characters themselves put it at points.

The positions transition one after the other rather suddenly, cutting back and forth, as if they are in a hurry to complete a checklist, never really taking the time to appreciate each one. There is no individual impact, no anticipation and pay off. To use a somehow tired saying, it is a race when it should be a marathon. The characters seem to be completely out of the action, going through the motions. I don't know if you meant it that way, or if it was an attempt to play at some fetish, but they come off as annoyed rather than aroused, and that is a complete turn off for me.

I like the attempts at humor, it lightens the mood, and I don't usually see a lot of that, and would appreciate if more animations did that, but because of the issue of the central action feeling quite numb it kinda doesn't really help either.

Overall, quite excellently animated I think, just really dull on the setting and characterization, and the pacing being too rushed that really ruins the immersion and power the video could have otherwise.