Reviews for "Dice Mice"

Once I got it, I loved it!
Some of the power ups are still confusing, but overall I got it figured out.
I've done a handful of runs and just won my first run!

Elastiskalinjen responds:

Glad you liked it and good job!

Very fun game lol

It took me a bit to figure out the last boss, using the escape to break his shield. THIS is a solid game, and i like your dice mechanics. it's like a rogue like, but with dice.

Absolutely enjoy the mechanics. Very fun rogue-like.
I have a few criticisms:
1. The fly leader. What. The. Fuck. This thing is dangerous at any stage of the game, no matter how much health/upgrades you have (unless you have the one that lowers attack quickly enough, or you get lucky enough to get 4 pairs in 2 rounds)
2. No explanation on how the copy dice works, even when you are selecting it. Please add some sort of explanation A.) When you select the item B.) When you hover over the copy dice after rolling
3. As someone has mentioned before, a lot of the fights can be reduced to: Reduce Attack/Heal, Reduce Defense/Heal, Kill them (with a minor step of reducing attack every 1-2 turns after step 1 for Monster Leaders). It helps make the game easier to win, but it can also feel a little mundane.
4. Because of the way the gameplay works, a lot of items (such as the one that reflects damage at half of what you take) are not as helpful as they turn out to be. I don't have an exact list, but I do think there are other items in that category (such as the Heal 18 HP item).

I give this high praise for having good graphics, a nice UI once you get used to it (Not gonna comment on the controls, Pico is Pico.), and a fun loop between getting items up to the boss.
Overall, really good job.

would love to see more of this