Reviews for "Evil-Dog - Dreaming of Victory"

Superb once again.

This song could easily fit into a short flash about a fight. The beginning third could see the competitors warming up, going through final checks, and facing each other. When the guitar kicks in at 1:10, the fight would start, and we would see around 50 seconds of ass-kicking mayhem and carnage before a winner is called at 2:00, and we see the loser sprawled on the floor, knocked out cold or dead. The final 30 or so seconds would see the victor realise his win is a completely hollow one and that he needed the other person in some way. The final note on 2:33 would signal a fade-out, and the end of the Flash.

About the song itself, everything is sound in terms of playing, no missed or off-time notes can be heard. The mixing of the piano could be a little better, i.e. louder during the heavier parts, but apart from that slight criticism, I believe this is a truly awesome piece of work.

Well done once again, Evil-Dog, and may you continue to please the masses with your many, many talents!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it :)

I agree with jimmy-o

This would definitely make a great song for a Flash fight movie. But it doesn't have to be like that. It could be two people, guy and girl for instance, possibly a little romantic scene, then when the guitar starts, the guy's enemy shows up and they fight. During the fight, the enemy kills the girl and the guy either beats the enemy or the enemy runs off. The last part is where the guy mourns the loss of the love of his life and again the last note is the fadeout. Jimmy-O's idea is better, but i still think this would be pretty cool.

Great song. keep it up!

Story in the songs

I like it. For some reason I like alot of Evil-Dog's songs. I already downloaded My Heart Up Your Ass and Switch vs. Evil-Dog. I like Evil-Dog's songs because with it's like watching a movie with your ears, listening to a story of the past. Music that resembles great importance from events that have happened. Keep it up Evil-Dog! I'm one of your fans now!

Evil-Dog responds:

haha "it's like watching a movie with your ears"
that's awesome! best review ever :)
thanks

this u could used it in a very shocking endng

i think is kind of cool and very cool...u could used it in a very shocking dramatic ending movie.

I hope someone do

Bravo

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L
as to be expected from you, (i might even get addicted to this stuff)