Reviews for "NG+"

That, my friends, is how you do a drop right.

However, I have a problems with this. All of this newer stuff is good none the less, but you've seemed to fall into a pit of... "you". What I mean by this, is that most of your stuff uses the same synths, beats, and most importantly, fast-paced cheery melodies. While this isn't inherently bad, it gets somewhat tiring when song after song from you is like this. And I know that your music is so better than mine, but this is just what I've noticed since I've been following you a very long time now.

Schtiffles responds:

Trust me, I agree wholeheartedly, and I often find myself sick of my own music as a result. That's why I was trying out something different with that future house track a while back. Unfortunately in the end my sound design skills are just shit, and I tend to latch on to whatever worked in the past rather than try to come up with original patches. Also I work 12 hours a day 5 days a week, making music helps me unwind, but I find the sound design portion of the creation process to be stressful and frustrating rather than enjoyable. Glad you brought this up, gives me a chance to speak on the topic as well. Appreciate the honest feedback.

Seems kinda uneventful & boring. I definaltly hear some Marbl parts in some places which i love.
6/10

Also is this what "WIP" or 776518 became?

Schtiffles responds:

Really? I was getting so pumped making this. And yeah it's the WIP from earlier.

*speachless*

Uploaded on my birthday, kewl.

Pretty neato, but kunda reminds me of Ghost House. Is it a remix, a prequel/sequel, or anything in between?

Schtiffles responds:

It uses the same synth for the melody, that's probably where you're hearing it.