Reviews for "The Great Escape"

A drawing on my second favorite video game that accompanied me all my childhood? How can I not like it?!......
... If it's very badly done, yes.... But here, this is absolutely not the case!

I really like this kind of "poster", very full with all the characters, in different positions and expressions that go with their personality ! It's nervous and dynamic, your style is superb for this kind of illustration! I have a certain respect for the sense of detail !

Everything is perfect, and I don't think I'm biased by my love for the game... Or at least it doesn't take away the talent put in.

You have no clue how happy this makes me. Rayman 2 is by far my favorite 3D platformer of all time!

You don't need arms and legs, only hands and feet.

Nice

Now this was cool, and I guess there really is some great escape among all the different characters and each character has some great detail each one of them and the color as always amazing here is another fine art piece with no need for any changes a fantastic art piece once again.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X~

Well done and very detailed. I wouldn't mind hanging this on a wall.