Reviews for "PPiR - Check Game"

way cool

I like it. You did a great job.

Thank you kindly.

Nostalgia!

WOW, I haven't heard THAT soundtrack in, like, 5 years! Great sounds (they fit right in, well, duh, but still it's great), graphics are okay as well. Gameplay is good for a quick game or two. A note for the other viewers: the Cory Anotado signature is FAKE. Don't try to copy it, it doesn't work and I know it ;-)

pacdude responds:

The Cory Anotado signature is NOT that fake... it's just not a signature. ^_^ It is my own handwriting font that no else but me has (so I can type out papers that need to be 'handwritten')

lol

good game but u shuld make it linger and we shuld see the prizes but apart from that, well done

pacdude responds:

I'm getting the "see the prizes" a lot today. Thanks for the words... and maybe I should up the drama a bit.

THIS IS FUN IS IT??

ITS ABOUT AS BRING A GUESSING GAME AS YOU CAN GET.

HEY PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 AND 4999......AND HOPE

FOR AMERICANS WHO HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE VALUE OF AMERICAN PRODUCTS IT MIGHT BE FUN.

HOW ABOUT IF YOU GUESS CORRECTLY YOU DONT GET ANOTHER GUESS. YOU SHOULD GET TO CONTINUE PLAYING IF YOU GUESS RIGHT, DONT YOU THINK.

UNIMPRESSED

pacdude responds:

You're not American, aren't you? So, um... unless your American, British or Mexican, then don't play this game.

And, turn off Caps Lock

damn...

you made my favorite game in flash! and i won twice in a row! holy shyet! you should put bob barker in here. hehe

pacdude responds:

There's more where that came from! Bob? Maybe...