Reviews for "PPiR - Check Game"

Cool!!

Pacdude -- this is some good stuff. Keep bringing us the game show flashes. Don't let any of these anti-game show losers get you down, k? This is another big winner from you!

((( HEH I LOVE THAT SHOW )))

Heheh that is a good show, and now i can play it on my computer great job, i thaught it was abit small to see some stuff, and maybe some instructions might be needed for some who have no clue, but its a great game, keep up the great work...

~X~

Great job

This is an excellent tribute to an awesome TV show. I enjoyed this a lot.

pacdude responds:

Jayyyyyyy!!! Thanks for ya kind words. Even though I say this to ya a lot, it's just that ya know, when ya encourage me like this, it encourages me to make more and better stuff. ::sniffle:: Thanks, man!!!!

Not my type of game

It's ok,but not exactly fair.Reminds me of some Math 2A problem.But man,it's impossible to guess your answer right to fit in between $5000-$6000.
I'll give you a ratio of 5 out of 10

pacdude responds:

The trick is this: YOU NEED TO GUESS THE PRICE OF THE PRIZE! Get a rough estimate. There's no prize over $5000 or under $1500.

I LOVE THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

so this game is good

pacdude responds:

Thanks, man. As you can tell, I love it too!