Reviews for "Our Apartment Preview"

Sorry for the question, but you haven't thought about adding the possibility of breast augmentation. No doubt this body looks great, but everyone has different tastes)

momoirosoft responds:

Maybe in the future I'll add this as a fun bonus but the goal is keep her design generally consistent outside of cosplay reasons. So if it happens it will be very late.

Do know I have other characters in the works with similar games in mind.

this is really fucking cool it's a little low but I blame that it is still in development and my computer might need to be cleaned but it is a awesome project and has come a long way from the couch like I said still needs a few things hammered out but 5 stars one more thing that you might want to consider is making it compatible with vr headsets

momoirosoft responds:

Most performance issues stem from the fact Unity WebGL is single core only, and if your browser has GPU acceleration enabled. Worst case I reccomend downloading from itch as desktop version is much more performant.

I've considered VR but thats very down the line XD

Glad you enjoyed it!

I like the variety in outfits you can select, from cute, skimpy, to outright naughty. Scene demos were good too, and a good mix of camera angles to go along with them. Might be the same concept as The Couch, but nevertheless this game is a welcome evolution.

momoirosoft responds:

Yeah outfits were a huge focus, and theres a ton more to come! The cameras were to allow a "relaxing" presentation like a video but still give the option for camera control!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Absolutely fantastic. I'd recommend reducing the default music volume a bit, though. Also, I was noticing some issues it seemed with dialogue not showing up during the penetrative scenes in the cowgirl example, but not sure if that's just a temporary thing or an actual issue. Having a clearer indicator of what gets her to speak would be nice, either way. Seriously loved it as is, and can't wait to see what it looks like further on.

momoirosoft responds:

Hm, I'll consider the volume thing, maybe standardize the default with some other things.

Hm, if you mean dialogue triggers during penetration that one can depend, it may miss a trigger or something if dialogue is playing, need to look into it.

As for indicators on what makes her speak, I'll have to think about how to do that. Its mostly a conditional check at random intervals and other stuff on button presses. Maybe some better indication of the conditions would help?

Regardless glad you enjoyed this!

Amazing. Besides the lack of a mouse sensitivity option, a bit of a wonky camera (partially to do with the high mouse sensitivity, partially due to it locking on to weird spots when switching poses/modes), and a few broken animations (some of the petting animations in the cowgirl scene either clip or break a bit), this is absolutely perfect. Keep up the amazing work, as this preview has been well worth the wait.

momoirosoft responds:

Thanks glad you enjoyed it!

Some oddness with the mouse is due to browser stuff, middle click keeps causing the drag mode. I need to find out how to turn that off in the inflame.

And yeah, certain dynamic stuff like groping I want to rework to be cleaner for sure!